GET 2?WEEKS FREE!
Fill out the form below for more information!
Basic Krav Maga
Our basic program includes a wide variety of training. Those techniques include: kicks, punches, elbow strikes, knee strikes, head butts, self defense, footwork, head movement, impact training, and multiple attacker situations.
This core training program features training in self defense, physical conditioning & the training can be started at any time.
Every class includes the following training:
- Warm Ups – These are exercises used to accelerate your heart rate and increase your breathing
- Combatives – ballistic attacks we use to neutralize a threat
- Fatigue Drills – drills that simulate the energy depletion you feel in an actual confrontation.
- Defense Tactics – methods we use to deflect, intercept or evade an oncoming attack
- Awareness Drills – drills designed to develop your reflexes and adaption
- Knowledge Domains – Information to help us to understand the concepts and principles relating to self defense
- Self Defense – this is when an attack has been initiated to you and has put you in a position of disadvantage
- Stress Drills – these drills acclimate us to the sudden shock of being attacked