You have your mace and a safety app on your phone. But what would happen if you had to fend off an attacker in real life? Would the sting of pepper spray be enough to get you out of a tough situation?
Did you know that one of the best things you can do for your safety is to avoid making yourself a prime target for an attack? More often than not, attackers are looking for women with slumped shoulders, a quiet demeanor, long hair to grab, a purse to grab onto, or for someone who doesn’t seem especially aware of their surroundings.
As a woman, the best thing you can do is learn how to get out of an attack situation if it happens without having to rely on anyone else. If you have the skills to fend off an attacker before an attack happens you will be able to get out of the situation safely and can possibly protect others from the same assailant by reporting the situation right away.
In Krav Maga classes, this is exactly what you will learn. It’s not about winning a fight. It’s about escaping potential danger by being able to defend yourself if necessary.
5 Reasons for Women to Sign Up for Krav Maga
- Crime can happen to anyone at any time. So why not be prepared for that situation before it happens? This is definitely a stressful situation and we want you to be able to handle it if it does.
- Be a role model for others in your life. By taking control of your safety and learning new self-defense techniques, you won’t only get fit and build muscle-tone, but you’ll be a positive role model for others in your life to do the same. Believe us, inspiring safety and personal efficacy is a great feeling!
- Become more empowered and confident. As with any form of martial arts, you’ll boost your self-confidence as you begin to learn new skills and become stronger. That feeling will not only help you feel amazing but it will also make you less likely to become a target for future harassment.
- Krav Maga is an investment in your safety. You are likely to invest in car insurance, house insurance, travel insurance, etc. But what about your life? Learning to defend yourself is truly the only guaranteed assurance that you will be safe on a daily basis.
- Get into shape and go home safe. Learning Krav Maga can help assure your loved ones that you will be safe and stay safe no matter what. That’s not only assurance for you, but them as well!
When you begin training in Krav Maga, you will feel yourself becoming more self-confident and self-assured. This self-confidence will be a direct result of knowing that you can defend yourself and take care of yourself! You’re training will help assure you that you won’t be as scared during a new or dangerous situation and you will begin to grow the skills needed to believe in yourself no matter what.
Don’t put yourself in danger and don’t be a victim. Stay safe and reach out to us at QC Krav Maga to begin classes or learn more about Krav Maga training.