Fill out the form below for more information!
Kali stick & Kali knife
Our Kali Knife program includes a wide variety of training. Those techniques include: proper weapons handling, target acquisition, trapping, offensive & counter offensive techniques, self defense, footwork, head movement, impact training, and multiple attacker situations.
This program covers 12 weeks’ worth of training, self defense, physical conditioning & information and can be started at any time. It includes the following training:
- Warm Ups – these are exercises used to accelerate your heart rate and increase your breathing
- Flow – continual combative process of OCR
- Offensive training – attacks used to neutralize and attack and set up to flow
- Combat Drills – partner drills designed for muscle memory & feel in preparation for actual confrontation
- Counter Offensive training – offensive defense against edged & impact weapons
- Knowledge Domain – this is the lecture portion of class related to the core curriculum of the week
- Combat Awareness Drills – used to develop reflexes & adaptation
- Control Tactics – techniques used to subdue or restrain an attacker for control or arrest
- Incapacitation Techniques – techniques used to disable the attacker by affecting the following systems of the body – respiratory system, circulatory system, nervous system and skeletal system
- Knife Survival (Knife threat and knife attack) – principles and tactics we use to survive confrontation with an assailant armed with a knife
- Tactical Knife – offensive tactical use of a knife in self defense
- Stress Drills – acclimate us to the sudden shock of being attacked